- Made to reduce the adhesive pull of wrap films and other self-adhesive products. Tack Reducer is designed to reduce the tack of adhesives on damaged or repainted surfaces where paint and coatings risk being removed during installation or removal. Tack Reducer can also be used to facilitate the installation of large flat surfaces by adding more “re-positionability” to the adhesive. It will also facilitate the install of sensitive films such as chrome wraps, specialized finishes and textured products.
- This car wrap helper has been created using the same additives used in our films to make vinyl repositionable. The idea for this product is not to have to turn down installation jobs due to the questionable quality of surfaces is a big step forward in the industry.
- Please note that some coatings or paints are simply not fit for wrap installation. This product should be used at the discretion of the installer. CWS nor the maker of this product (Vvivid) does not imply a warranty on surfaces primed with Tack Reducer.
- A single 16oz bottle will last 15-20 vehicles.
- HAZMAT free and VOC Compliant.